In order to better meet the increasing needs of its artists/organizations, Diagramme has expanded its range of services with a new support concept: Diagramme PLUS.
Offered exclusively to artists/organizations benefiting from annual support, Diagramme PLUS enhances our basic services by providing special access—at a modest price—to professional resources.
Drawing on its strategic alliances formed with experienced consultants recognized in their field, Diagramme offers tailor-made support for artists whose specific, one-time needs are deemed essential to their development.
Diagramme PLUS also offers its artists/organizations secure access—from anywhere and at any time—to a digital platform devoted to collaborative work and the management of their files.
For 2016-2017 alone, Diagramme is investing nearly $7,500 in the implementation of these structural measures.
- Pro-active approach to meet the specific needs of each artist/organization
- Planning sessions, free of charge, to discuss strategies and plans in the short, medium and long term
- Implementation of customized pilot projects
- Creation of a secure networking platform, allowing collaborative work and 24/7 access to files
- Creation of a network of experts
- Analysis of needs and financial feasibility
- Targeted actions and twinning of resources
- Guidance through the artist-consultant collaborative process
- Quality control of services
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE:
- Assistance with writing multi-year grant applications
- Formulation of a strategic plan
- Formulation of a communications plan
- Marketing and strategic development
- Access to taxation and accounting expertise
- Access to legal services
- Access to services related to the intricacies of international presentation
- Formulation of a private funding plan